Special Needs Part II
Duration: 10 weeks
Domestic Tuition: $645.00
International Tuition: $945.00
This course is designed to assist students gain the knowledge and skills necessary to work with children who need extra support in a child care setting.
- To build on the objectives of Special Needs part I
- To demonstrate an ability to observe and record children's behaviour and design an individual program plan.
- To design the environment of a child care setting to facilitate the inclusion of children who need extra support and promote the health and safety of all children.
- To develop strategies to promote children's social interactions.
- To facilitate children's development in all areas - communication, motor, cognitive and self-help.
- To develop effective communication skills in working with families and other professionals.