How does the program work if I am an international student?

Return to FAQ index

All the courses and practicums may be completed internationally, provided the student has access to an appropriate proctor and practicum placement.

Proctors must offer a professional testing service through a college or university. They must be able to communicate and send/receive instructions in English.

Practicum placements must meet all the same criteria as acceptable placements in Canada. The centre supervisor will be required to correspond in English, the centre must be comparatively licensed to similar centres in Canada and the supervisor must hold at least an equivalent to the minimum credential you are training to from an accredited college. There are English-speaking facilities located worldwide of which students can take advantage of.