ECE Curriculum II
Duration: 10 weeks
Domestic Tuition: $655.00
International Tuition: $965.00
Programming for the development of communication skills, physical skills and cognitive skills in young children will be explored with an emphasis on the early childhood educator’s role in facilitating these skills and abilities.
- To develop an understanding of the materials, resources and activities which facilitate language development in young children.
- To provide the skills necessary to set up a stimulating, language-enriched environment for young children.
- To develop the knowledge to select literature to enhance intellectual and emotional growth in young children.
- To develop the knowledge and skills to facilitate the physical and cognitive development of young children.
- To learn to select and present appropriate early mathematical, science and social studies activities.