Do I qualify for Student Loans?

Return to FAQ index

IMPORTANT: Student Loan spaces are currently full for this year.

Pacific Rim is a designated institution in Canada. Students can apply for student loans through the federal government and Student Aid BC. Student Loans are a needs-based program and students must qualify in order to receive funding.

Pacific Rim ECI only accepts a limited amount of students a year who wish to be funded by student loans. Funding is currently full for the year.

Student Aid BC.

List of Approved/Certified Institutions in Canada.