ECE Curriculum III
Duration: 10 weeks
Domestic Tuition: $645.00
International Tuition: $945.00
Students will learn the value of art, music and movement in the early childhood curriculum and develop the skills to plan creative experiences for young children. There will also be a focus on technology as well as holidays and celebrations in a way that reflects diversity.
- To understand the ways in which music and movement foster various areas of growth and development in young children.
- To gain an understanding of how children develop effective skills through the art medium.
- To understand the importance of an art curriculum in letting children symbolize through this form.
- To understand the effects and uses of technology in an early childhood program.
- To explore holidays and celebrations in a way that reflects diversity.