Return to FAQ index

I work in a child care centre, may I take my exam at work?

Students may not take exams in child care centres or their places of employment. Students must arrange to have their exam(s) supervised by staff from a school, college, university, library, or other organization approved by Pacific Rim that offers a professional invigilation service.